We have a responsibility and are committed to providing homes that are in a good condition
• What the problem is
• Where it is
• Whether any other work has been done recently
• Location information such as what floor you are on
• Your availability for an appointment
We will then:
• Confirm your repair order
• Tell you if there is a charge for the job request
• Offer appointments for non-emergency repairs
• Contact you afterwards to check that you're happy with the work
How to make a repair request?
Online: Please click here
Text: REPAIR to 07398 377388
Telephone: 020 3166 2608
* If you're a member of Ealing, Chippenham, Flame or Nimbus co-ops you should contact a member of your committee for advice.
For EMERGENCY repairs out of office hours, weekends and Bank Holidays, please call 0203 166 2608 and you will be transferred to our out-of-hours emergency contractor who will visit to make the situation safe. URGENT and ROUTINE repairs are generally carried out between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) and where available between 8am and 12 noon on Saturday.
Some repairs are more urgent than others, so we have a list of timescales detailed below, which will help you to understand when you can expect your repair to be completed.
Emergency Repairs will be attended to within 24 hours and include:
Urgent repairs will be attended to within 7 days and include
Routine Repairs will be attended to within one calendar month: These include:
Tell us what you think
We genuinely want to know what you think about our repairs service so we can make it better. If you have recently logged a repair request, you should receive either a follow up telephone call or feedback text giving you the chance to have your say on how you think your repair was handled. Please be honest with us as we use all our customers' feedback to make improvements to our services.